Logging in to MyCourses
Please click on the links below to learn more about logging in to Mycourses.
The url for MyCourses is: https://ucla.oasisscheduling.com.
- Please navigate to the following page: Users with UCLA Mednet Accounts.
- The username is the first part of the mednet email account (ie. email@example.com = jbruin).
- If you have forgotten your password, please navigate to http://mednet.ucla.edu/ChangeMyPassword.htm
- Please navigate to the following page: Users without UCLA Mednet Accounts.
- Generally, your username is your first and last name and is included on the evaluation reminder email (i.e. Jill Bruin) username is not case sensitive.
- If you have forgotten your password or you have never set a password, you can click on the following link: Forgot your password?
Setting my MyCourses PIN
In January of 2016, we added a secondary level of security which requires all users to set a 4-digit pin in order to access the evaluation links sent via email.
Help! - I cannot access the links that are sent to me in the email from firstname.lastname@example.org to do an evaluation!
If you have not set a pin, you will not be able to utilize the links sent in the email.